Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New application for iPad problems

#1 User is offline   luigi27 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-June-03, 09:24

Hi all, I downloaded the application on my iPad but I don't see any possibility to login and to play in a normal table without robots ! I can only play with robots as a guest or look other tables as a spectator.

#2 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2012-June-03, 09:39

View Postluigi27, on 2012-June-03, 09:24, said:

Hi all, I downloaded the application on my iPad but I don't see any possibility to login and to play in a normal table without robots ! I can only play with robots as a guest or look other tables as a spectator.

This is exactly as announced.. part of which said...
"The initial version of the BBO mobile app is rather limited in terms of functionality - you can play anonymously against robots or kibitz anonymously at a list of selected tables (voice commentary works at vugraph tables).<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); ">It is likely that we will aggressively move forward in terms of introducing new versions with additional functionality in the months to come (log in with your BBO user ID, view friends list, chat, play in Main Bridge Club, tournaments, ...)."

to read the full description, see... ipad announcement
--Ben--

#3 User is offline   calfanz 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-June-06, 10:25

View Postinquiry, on 2012-June-03, 09:39, said:

This is exactly as announced.. part of which said...
"The initial version of the BBO mobile app is rather limited in terms of functionality - you can play anonymously against robots or kibitz anonymously at a list of selected tables (voice commentary works at vugraph tables).<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); ">It is likely that we will aggressively move forward in terms of introducing new versions with additional functionality in the months to come (log in with your BBO user ID, view friends list, chat, play in Main Bridge Club, tournaments, ...)."

to read the full description, see... ipad announcement

very happy to have this product, and await the latest and greatest. i can see the future. bbo will be played on tablets for live bridge competitions.

thanks fred!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users